By clicking continue you are accepting our terms and condtions
Exclusive Card– Terms and Conditions
- Exclusive Cards are issued to the person whose name appears on the application form and are not transferable to any other person(s).
- To start earning reward points, you must present your exclusive card to any staff member at La Taverne Restaurant for them to swipe into our point of sale system prior to paying your final bill.
- Exclusive Card Members must present their card at the time of or during the sale. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and reward points can’t be awarded after the sale is cashed through the point of sale system.
- The exclusive reward points applicable to earn is up to 5 points depending on the product(s). This percentage may change without notice on certain products. Members are not eligible to earn reward points on products which are on special or already at a discounted price.
- The Exclusive Card can be used with any sale through La Taverne Restaurant. Exclusive Members accrue reward points every time they spend which can be redeemed against the total bill within La Taverne Restaurant on subsequent visits. Reward points accrued at the time of sale cannot be redeemed against that sale.
- Members can check their points balance every time the exclusive card is swiped by a staff member through our point of sale system. The point of sale system will display how many points have been accrued for that card.
- Members can redeem their accrued points against the value of their bill at anytime. Management may also have selected promotional offers members can buy with their accrued reward points.
- All accrued reward points must be used by the 31st January each year. Any accrued points not used by this date will be lost. Management reserve the right to alter the “Use By Date” for accrued points at any time, details of which can be found at lataverne.co.uk
- Exclusive cards remain the property of La Taverne Restaurant. Any customer(s) who deliberately mis-use their card or another customers card will have it voided by management.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported to management immediately and a new card will be issued. Management are not responsible for any accrued points used by a third party as a result of lost or stolen cards.
- By signing as a member the recipient of the card agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from La Taverne Restaurant.
- La Taverne Restaurant will not share card holders personal details with any third party company or individual.
La Taverne Restaurant, York Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RQ.
Telephone: 01534 725190